Glenda Ritz, Indiana Superintendent of Public Instruction
On the Road to High Quality Instruction: Creating a Culture of Support for Teachers
- Hear about the strategic plan for the NEW Michiana Science & Technology Center (MSTCi)
- Learn more about Teacher Quality Metrics
- Review great STEM related opportunities for teachers & students
- Visit the lunchtime project fair & register for various summer activities
- Enjoy a free continental breakfast and lunch
- Recieve 5 PGPs for participating (teachers only)
The forum is sponsored by the National Science Foundation and Notre Dame to foster a collegial approach to STEM (science, technology, engineering and mathematics) education and research in Michiana. Our annual forum is a great opportunity to learn more about the types of FREE educational resources and programs offered here in the local community for K-12 teachers. Additional opportunities in Engineering, Mathematics and Science for primary, middle and high school students are also available.
- All of the summer professional development opportunities showcased at the Forum will be offered at no cost to K-12 teachers (some carry stipends) and will offer State of Indiana Professional Growth Points to qualifying teachers.
- Interested K-12 teachers at every grade level are invited to attend!
Registration is free, but space is limited. Please register by February 20. http://events.michianastem.org/ForumVI
For additional information, please contact Therese Blacketor, 574-631-1264