The Notre Dame Biology Club is raising money for the Foundation Fighting Blindness (FFB), a national eye research organization that has raised over $450 million for research on the development of treatments and cures for those affected by retinal degenerative diseases.
Come enjoy dinner with some great members of the Notre Dame faculty. Bring the flyer or voucher (in this link), either on your phone or printed out, and Five Guys will donate up to 25% of sales to FFB! The more people who show up, the more money we can donate to the FFB. This is a great opportunity for all students to learn about getting involved in the College of Science, and to hang out with some very interesting faculty members outside of the lecture hall.
Faculty guests include:
- Prof. David Hyde, professor of the sophomore genetics for biology majors
- Prof. Michelle Whaley, coordinator for undergraduate research in biology
- Fr. Bill Dailey, Stanford Hall rector and professor of law
- Prof. Anre Venter, professor of psychology and chair of the department
- Prof. James Parise, professor of organic chemistry I and II
- Prof. Kevin Vaughan, professor of cell biology for biology and preprofessional majors
For more information on the Biology Club's work to raise money for FBB and how to get involved, please visit website: http://ndvisionwalk2014.wix.