The Class is a Symposium on Rare Diseases in the format of a public forum. The two day event will feature:
- A research symposium by ND faculty and visiting researchers/clinicians on the latest research in lysosomal storage disorders, rare cancers and more broadly in rare inherited syndromes and rare infections.
- A forum on providing emerging experimental therapies led by local rare disease patients and clinicians.
- A session on the global perspectives of rare disease patient families.
- Rare Diseases in Indiana: collaborating with clinics and primary care.
- A poster session featuring Notre Dame Student and faculty research in rare diseases
On Friday Feb. 26th there is a dinner session from 6:60-8:30pm. To obtain an accurate head count, we need you to confirm your attendance with Shaina Banchik (firstname.lastname@example.org) by Feb. 23rd.
To register for this class go to inside.nd.edu on your Student Academic Tab and select the Add/Drop eform.
Under comments please put: Late Registration for 2 day course.
This is a Zero Credit Course, and will appear in your transcript as U (unsatisfactory) or S (satisfactory).
Attendance of both days is required for satisfactory grade, no exceptions.
For more information please email Shaina Banchik (email@example.com).