The National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship Program (NSF GRFP) Applicant Support Program has five sessions, all designed to help students through the application process for this prestigious award. Students are encouraged to attend as many sessions as possible, as our past winners have done. Session topics include:
1) A general information session;
2) Proposed plan of research essay;
3) Personal and relevant background and future goals essay;
4) Getting letters of recommendation and transforming your NSF GRFP application for other multi-year opportunities
5) Consultation and peer feedback.
Originally published at graduateschool.nd.edu.