- Alicia Ely Yamin - Lecturer on Law (2020-21) and Senior Fellow on Global Health and Rights, Petrie-Flom Center for Health Law Policy, Biotechnology and Bioethics at Harvard Law School; Senior Advisor on Human Rights, Partners in Health
- Benjamin Mason Meier - Associate Professor of Global Health Policy, Department of Public Policy, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- John Monahan - Professor and Senior Advisor to the University President, Georgetown University
- Dr. Tsion Firew - Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Columbia University Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons; emergency medicine physician, NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center; Special Adviser, Ministry of Health of Ethiopia
- Diane Desierto - Professor of Law; Faculty Director, LL.M. Program; Associate Professor, Keough School of Global Affairs, University of Notre Dame
- Dr. Bernard Nahlen - Director, Eck Institute for Global Health, University of Notre Dame
- O. Carter Snead - Professor of Law; Director, de Nicola Center for Ethics and Culture; Concurrent Professor of Political Science, University of Notre Dame
Moderated by Sarah Bosha - Global Health Professional, Eck Institute for Global Health; Legal & Research Advisor, HIV & Human Rights, AIDS-Free World
This event is sponsored by the Eck Institute for Global Health with support from the Notre Dame Law School.
Originally published at globalhealth.nd.edu.