The annual Fall Undergraduate Research Fair will take place on Thursday, October 25 from 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. in the Jordan Hall of Science. All science students are invited and encouraged to attend to learn more about the undergraduate research experience at Notre Dame.
Students who are already involved in research will be at the fair to present their original work through poster presentations. The schedule of events is as follows:
- Undergraduate Research Opportunities in Chemistry – 6:00-7:00 p.m., Room 105
- Poster Presentations – 7:00-8:00 p.m., Galleria
- Undergraduate Research Internship Information Night – 8:00-9:00 p.m., Room 105
Representatives from the following organizations involved in research will also be available to talk to students interested in finding research opportunities during the poster presentations.
- Center for Undergraduate Scholarly Engagement (CUSE)
- Scientia – Journal of Undergraduate Research
- Biology Club
- The Hub
- Notre Dame Chapter of the American Chemical Society
- Hesburgh Library
- Physics Club
- Kellogg Institute
- Museum of Biodiversity
- Harper Cancer Research Institute
- The Writing Center
- The Career Center
- University of Notre Dame Environmental Research Center (UNDERC)
- Four Horseman Society
- National Science Foundation – Research Experience for Undergraduates (REU) Program
- Joint Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program (UROP) - Institute for Scholarship in the Liberal Arts (ISLA)
- NDnano Undergraduate Research Fellowship (NURF) Program
The College of Science recently created a short video about undergraduate research at Notre Dame. The video features the stories of many students and why they believe research is an important part of their Notre Dame experience and their futures.