The Summer Undergraduate Research Symposium will be held on Friday, August 2. Both oral and poster presentations will be part of the program.
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Physics Session I, Room 322
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Biology/Chemistry/Engineering Session I, Room 105
- 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.: Poster Session, Galleria
- 1:30 - 4:30 p.m.: Physics Oral Session II, Room 322
- 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.: Biology/Chemistry/Engineering Session II, Room 105
The abstract book will be posted soon at: http://science.nd.edu/research/undergraduate-research/events/
Financial support for the symposium has been provided by the University of Notre Dame’s Biology REU program, Center for Research Computing, Center for Undergraduate Scholarly Engagement, College of Science, Graduate School, and NDnano, and the University of Michigan’s Chemistry REU program and Interdisciplinary REU Program in the Structure & Function of Proteins.
Please direct all questions to Domnic Chaloner at 574-631-2441.