A conference honoring Frank Connolly
Frank Connolly, professor of mathematics, will be retiring this year after 42 years at Notre Dame. We would like to invite you to return to campus on the weekend of March 1- 3, 2013 to join in a celebration of both Prof. Connolly's career and the SUMR program.
The SUMR program, which started in 1989, has grown throughout the years and continually sends students to top graduate schools throughout the country. We hope that along with recognizing Prof. Connolly's work with the SUMR program, this event will serve as an opportunity for SUMR graduates from different generations and from different mathematical areas to connect with each other.
Schedule of Events
Friday, March 1: Poster Sessions
Saturday, March 2: Invited Speakers
- Sami Assaf, University of Southern California
- Adam Boocher, University of California, Berkeley
- Margaret Doig, Indiana University
- Matthew Hedden, Michigan State University
- David Hurtubise, Penn State Altoona
- Thomas Nevins, University of Illinois - Urbana Champaign
We hope you can join us. Please register here.