All undergraduates participating in research on campus this summer are welcome to participate in the Summer Undergraduate Research Symposium (SURS) by giving a poster or talk. SURS will be held on Friday, August 1, 2014 in the Jordan Hall of Science from 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Students wishing to participate should submit their abstracts at xur.library.nd.edu/ by Friday, July 25.
Tentative 2014 Schedule
Oral Presentations: Rooms 105 and 322
Poster Presentations: Galleria
- 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Physics Session I, 322 Jordan Hall
- 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.: Biology/Chemistry/Engineering Session I, 105 Jordan Hall
- 12:00 - 2:00 p.m.: Poster Session, Jordan Galleria
- 1:30 - 5:00 p.m.: Physics Oral Session II, 322 Jordan Hall
- 2:00 - 3:00 p.m.: Biology/Chemistry/Engineering Session II, 105 Jordan Hall
An abstract booklet will be posted after the July 25 deadline. Any questions about SURS should be directed to Dominic Chaloner.