October 31st is the deadline to apply for need-based scholarships and early bird discounts (save $150!) for the University of Colorado School of Medicine's January 2-13 Emergency & Wilderness Medicine class.
The course, taught by Colorado' s School of Medicine faculty and physicians, offers
· Med school labs · ER shadowing
· CPR certification · EMS ride-alongs
· Med school campus tour · Optional academic credit
· Wilderness First Responder Certification
· Health profession talks from docs, nurses, PAs, and admission directors,
· Rocky Mountain camp experience (hike, snowshoe, sled, snowcaves, etc.)