Pink Zone Luncheon


Location: Club Naimoli, Purcell Pavillion

Pink Zone Luncheon

The luncheon will bring together local oncologists, researchers, survivors, as well as patients and their families. This special event will honor the doctors and researchers who are passionate about preventing breast cancer and searching for a cure. Kelley Tuthill, University of Notre Dame alumna, award-winning news reporter, and breast cancer survivor, will be the featured speaker. The luncheon precedes the annual Notre Dame women’s basketball Pink Zone game and game tickets are included with the luncheon.

While we give 20% of our donations to the National Kay Yow Cancer Fund, the other 80% of donations stay here in our community. By teaming with The Foundation of Saint Joseph Regional Medical Center for Secret Sisters Society®, Young Survivors and Women's Task Force, we are able to further an educational program that promotes early detection, supportive care, and survivorship.

Along with these efforts, donations provide free mammograms and cervical cancer screenings for those who financially qualify. This year, we have joined in partnership with Riverbend Cancer Services. This local facility offers a warm, welcoming place filled with helpful people and programs for cancer survivors and families in the South Bend community who are living with a cancer diagnosis.

11:15 a.m. Doors Open (enter through Gate 9)
11:45 a.m. Luncheon Begins
12:45 p.m. Featured Speaker Kelley Tuthill
1:30 p.m. Luncheon Concludes
1:45 p.m. Pre-game Chalk Talk with an Assistant Coach
3:00 p.m. Notre Dame vs. Syracuse
5:15 p.m. Meet-and-Greet with an Irish Player

Luncheon options:

$1,000 Sponsorship of a table for ten and recognition in the luncheon program
$150  Lunch for two
$100  Lunch for one

Contact Jenna Rangel at (574) 631-3136 with any questions or to RSVP for the event.

Add to Google Calendar
Download Event