The Office of Digital Learning is delighted to announce the launch of ND Digital Week 2014! Taking place between October 3-9, Digital Week will consist of 7 days of events dedicated to promoting digital teaching and learning at Notre Dame. Some highlights of Digital Week you won't want to miss include:
- Keynote talks by speakers such as Anant Agarwal, Tim Bozik, Tara McPherson, Chuck Severance and Jennifer Ebbeler.
- Workshops on digital publishing, e-portfolio preparation and assessment, and making digital comics with Pixton
- Roundtable discussions on digital education and the information economy in the digital age
- The Office of Digital Learning Open House
- Graduate student lightning talk sessions
- Twitter Bingo, Digital Scavenger Hunts, and more chances to win incredible prizes!
The week kicks off with a keynote talk by the CEO of edX, Anant Agarwal. The Digital Week opening reception will immediately follow Agarwal's talk and all audience members are invited to attend. Check out the website for the full program and follow the Office of Digital Learning on Twitter for more details!